DEAD BARS / THE TIM VERSION "Tour Split"
No Idea Records
No Idea Records NIR-361
Released: August 26, 2016
• ONLY 7 LEFT... ACT FAST!
...or act slow. Whatever you're into. Who am I to judge?
•THIS RECORD IS A LIMITED to 300, ONE-TIME ONLY PRESSING - never to be made again!
• Four different kinds of COLORED vinyl!
• A MERE 100 COPIES are available through NO IDEA MAILORDER!
• IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU EAT THE WORM! *
• 7" comes with a 320 kbps Digital Download (a link will be emailed to you)!
• IF YOU BUY A DOWNLOAD: 320 kbps (a link will be emailed to you)!
"I like these guys okay, I suppose." —Var.
The Tim Version:
Mike Paul - bass
Scott Laval - guitar, vocals
Shawn Watkins - drums, vocals
Russ Van Cleave - guitar, sore throat
Recorded and mixed by Mark Nikolich at Atomic AudioDead Bars:
John Maiello - Vocals, guitar, bass
C.J. Frederick - Drums, guitar, vocals
Sean Dwyer - Guitar
Jon Lindblom - Guitar
Jon Oddo - Bass, vocals
Recorded by Sean Dwyer at Casa De Gruesome in Seattle, WA on June 8th, 2016.
1. DEAD BARS — No Tattoos
2. DEAD BARS — Hanging on the Telephone (The Nerves)
3. THE TIM VERSION — Otto
4. THE TIM VERSION — Sounds Like the Pixies to Me (Fay Wray)
* 100 copies are available from THE BANDS on their tour together!
* Available in Japan exclusively through EAGER BEAVER RECORDS!